Creative Producer - (Experiential Agency)
Leading global experiential agency seek a highly creative and inspiring Producer to devise and deliver the creative concepts and content for varied experiential projects.
Leading independent global agency - they employ over 250 project and creative specialists at their London HQ - known for their innovative and creative work for major brands - creating powerful brand engagement experiences, with exciting content that reaches broad and relevant target audiences.
As Creative Producer, you'll be looking after the creative concepts that shape a wide variety of 'experiential' projects for a global automotive brand. Once upon a time the 'Creative Producer' focussed from 'curtain up' to 'applause' on the live 'show' elements of car launches, consumer and press events …… nowadays the ground rules have changed… there are no ground rules! But there is an even bigger audience to be reached in more awe inspiring ways, with the added opportunities offered by new technologies, and the explosion in the social and digital landscape . As Creative Producer, you'll develop creative concepts that can be amplified across a range of media (including social media) to amplify the brand messages to relevant audiences, harnessing the latest of digital and new technologies (eg AI), as well as creating the most impactful and exciting live experiences.
- Creative Producer on varied automotive 'experiential' projects
- Understand your clients brand, products and core messaging
- Work collaboratively within the agency creative team (alongside production designers, digital producers and 2D and 3D creatives) to develop creative concepts for varied experiential projects
- Live event: lead all aspects of pre-event development - scripting, live performance, music composition, screen content . On-site - be 'performance' producer, across pre-production, on-site rehearsals, show and post event wrap up. Lead on-site rehearsals for live events, include presenter and talent briefings, an across all live and visual elements
- Maximise content generating aspects of projects, across medida, social media, media partnerships etc
- Project and budget management of creative elements
- Client and supplier liaison and inspiration!
You're a rare entity - at the heart of your work likes the ability to develop, create and deliver creative concepts for experiential projects - you totally 'get' the potential of the interaction of audience and brand. Therein lies your natural instinct and expertise. Your background might be diverse - but it must centre on the development and delivery of creative concepts with 'experience' at its core - ideally including live action, and amplification across varied media, including maximising social media. Your experience could come from one or a mix of areas - live event, theatre, live tv or broadcast tv/radio, advertising/pr agency - and ideally is a mix of these. Above all you have great and proven creative judgement - combined with the bravery and confidence to deal with the unpredictability of live events. You are the sort of person who is excited by your job - and are exciting to listen to when you bring concepts to life in a meeting. You want to take your skills to a really good home - a hot bed of specialist expertise and talent - where you can work collaboratively with the best in the business.
- Experience developing and delivering creative experiential projects
- Experience within live events, but also with generating content which can then be amplified across varied media
- A strong understanding of brand and brand messaging, audience reach etc
- Production experience across logistics, technical and creative
- Excellent communication skills
- Collaborative, confidence to drive forward creative concepts to delivery
- Calm and composed in 'live' situations
This is a rare opportunity to allow your creativity to shape and inspire amazing projects - with the backup of big client budgets and an expert team around you …
If you're looking for a new opportunity within the experiential world - and have the required skills and aptitude - click APPLY now!