Are you a creative individual with strengths across digital and brand marketing? Do you have an interest in the tattoo industry? If so then this opportunity will definitely be of interest! Better Placed are delighted to be working with a leading B2B/B2C business based in Barnsley who are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to join the team. The company are looking to further grow their Body Art presence throughout Europe so this is a key position for the business hence why it is crucial you have some sort of interest in the tattoo industry.
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for driving forward this exciting period of growth for the business through overseeing all marketing activities. You will develop and implement a marketing and brand strategy through both offline and digital channels whilst line managing two direct reports.
- Management and delivery of the trading calendar for the business
- Responsibility for paid digital advertising working with assigned agency
- Responsibility for marketing SEO (not website SEO) working with assigned agency
- Responsibility for social media strategy and brand strategy, supported by team
- Create or modify existing multi-channel campaigns and campaign assets for the website and translated websites, emails and Social Media with the support of the CRM executive and design agency.
- Development and execution of the Marketing calendar, with a key focus on customer relevant & focused propositions.
- Own, develop and evolve the brand architecture for the company brands ensuring both differentiation and consistency is applied where relevant.
- Create bespoke, customer focused content that can be disseminated across multiple channels to educate, inform and engage customers, whilst supporting the credibility of each brand.
- Creation of a Social Media content plan, aligned where relevant to the main website (i.e. promotions/campaigns) and creating standalone bespoke content just for social.
- Planning and delivery of offline marketing activities including catalogues, brochures, reactivation letters, etc.
- Management of external design agencies and printers to ensure material is delivered on time and to budget.
- Development of marketing literature, including special offers, promotions, brochures, etc.
- Copy writing and proof reading of all marketing material.
- Co-ordination of trade conventions, exhibitions and seminars.
- Must have a couple years experience working within marketing.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Must have experience of targeted / segmented marketing campaigns.
- Must have experience of product based marketing.
- Ideally having experience from a high product volume, transactional business.
- Offline marketing experience - Catalogues, brochures, DM.
- Understanding of ecommerce platform Magento desirable.
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Customer focused with an innovative and proactive approach.
Better Placed is undoubtedly one of the UK's leading Marketing Recruitment specialists. Over the last 15 years, we have been placing talented people into businesses across multiple sectors including FMCG, Retail, Financial Services and Agency. With offices in Leeds, London and Manchester, we are "better placed" to recruit marketing and digital talent for some of the UK's, and even world's biggest brands.
Apply for Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly