Email Marketing Executive
- Thriving eCommerce offering.
- Specialist Email Marketing role.
- Established Email team to learn / develop.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be working with 2/3 others in the team to manage all email marketing communications for the group. The Email Marketing Manager will set the strategy with the senior team / Head of eCommerce, however you’ll be involved at all stages of the Email Marketing cycle.
Initial briefs will be shaped based on wider business goals, and used to drive content creation, email design and the overarching campaign plan. You’ll manage deployment schedules, ensuring emails go to the right customer at the right time to improve ROI. Campaigns are built within their 3rd party Email Service Provider (ESP), so you’ll support the overall project management of these plans with the Email team and wider creative unit.
At which point the reporting on the success of campaigns and customer behaviour will be key, using this insight to feedback to the Email team and shape future strategy. Additional work on this side includes A/B testing, and liaising with the digital marketing team to make sure communications are consistent across various channels. If you’re looking to progress your career in email marketing and gain exposure across all areas, this is a great opportunity for you to progress.
What experience you’ll need
- Either a candidate with Email Marketing experience looking to work for a more established setup, or a graduate with some experience / interest in Email Marketing.
- IT literate (MS office) and good Excel skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment to meet deadlines.
- Experience with HTML is a plus.
- Strong time management and organisational skills.
A competitive salary is on offer (available on request) with benefits including a generous holiday allowance, pension and fantastic social events throughout the calendar year.
Get in touch with Joe to hear more information about this role.