Part time Social Media Analyst #Lux #Fashion #eCommerce
My client is currently looking for a freelance social media insight analyst to help out 1-2 days a week on an interim basis.
A pioneering luxury shopping agency with an engaged online community built through beautiful editorial Instagram, WeChat and Snapchat content.
Being able to bring data to life, understanding today's web based customer, and being able to make online shopper recommendations that will really impact on business' performance.
Working across the marketing, content, brand and sales departments and reporting into the Production Manager, the successful candidate will be analysing customer touch points and interactions across the full social media spectrum.
This role will really suit someone who is able to pull required data from a variety of sources, collate and then present clear actionable insights back to the business. The successful shouldn't be afraid to think outside the box and make innovative recommendations based on this data.
What you will be doing
· Analysing customer touch points and interactions and finding actionable and timely insights to share with the content and creative teams, as well as the wider business
· Utilise available data sources to identify opportunities to drive social channel conversion and customer retention
· Monitor existing channel(s) performance
· Deep customer data insights and post activity evaluations to deliver customer insights and make recommendations
· Identify different customer's profiles to reduce customer attrition rate and improve retention and reactivation
· Partnering with various key stakeholders to drive customer strategy in marketing
· Developing and define success metrics, measurement methods, and reporting processes in line with business strategy
· Fostering a test-and-experiment environment in the department
· Keeping your knowledge up to date and using continuous learning to adopt new analytical approaches
· Working with our Data Analysts and the wider team to further develop our customer intelligence to understand what customers want next and supporting in the delivery of programs that will exceed our customer expectations
· The pioneer in using sophisticated analytics to address marketing within the business
· Producing summaries of complex data, with clear and concise insights and actions and deliver these using both written and spoken communications
· Identifying and tracking key industry influencers
· Competitor analysis
· Constant curiosity for what's new in the social media technology space
· Experience in a similar role with a strong Maths or Statistical (or similar) education
· Previous relevant analytical experience within either a CRM, marketing, advertising, or brand management role, having working with large volumes of data
· Demonstrable experience of devising commercially sound plans based on data analysis
· Familiarity with social media and online communities and their behaviours
· Well-developed and demonstrable working knowledge of SQL (ideal, not essential)
· Excellent Excel skills
· Excellent presentation skills, both verbal and written
Onsite based in London, 1 or 2 days per week with no set end date.
170 to 200 per day.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.