If you're a detail-focused, on-time and on-budget kind of person, then you could be the Project Director we're looking for.
Project Director - £50,000-£55,000 - London
A leading brand language consultancy, with offices in London and New York, whose people love language and are passionate about clear, effective brand communication. A talented team of writers, project managers and trainers in a great Central London location.
As Project Director, you will be responsible for :
- managing the team's workload as well as ensuring that projects are delivered efficiently and to budget
- ensuring that the supporting processes and administration are accurate and consistent
- evaluating, and improving where necessary, the effectiveness of project management processes
- improving, and leading by example to build, excellent client relationships
We are looking for a Project Director who can show similar project management experience as well as :
- accurate and precise project delivery skills
- have a detail- focussed approach to their work
- have the ability to be calm under pressure
- show an interest in the written word
- a proven the ability to build great relationships both with the clients and with the team
If this sounds like you, then apply today!
Project Director - £50,000-£55,000 - LondonIf this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.
Apply for Project Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly