Online Community Manager
3 days left
Are you an Online Community Manager that wants to make a difference to the lives of millions of customers across London and the Thames Valley?
Are you seeking a new and challenging career where you can make a difference from day 1?
If so then read on!
We are one of the largest utility companies based in the UK and due to expansion they are recruiting for an experienced Online Community manager to join their growing Digital team.
In return for your passion, we offer competitive salary of 38k depending on experience, some great benefits including an excellent contributory pension scheme, season ticket loans, paid volunteering days, a fun working environment and modern office in central Reading, Berkshire.
This is an exciting opportunity to support us in this is a brand new role focusing on our brand new community platform which launches later this summer.
The new platform will give our customers an opportunity to engage not only with us but also each other. The platform will be developed over time with the many features available and the role will shape the overall strategy and direction.
What does this role involve?
- Educate the organisation to understand the opportunities, benefits and realisation of a community.
- Manage and evolve a social community to enhance customer experience and customer engagement for the company.
- Create and maintain agreed KPI’s that create a comprehensive improvement plan that sits alongside other Social Channels and the overall social media strategy.
- Ensure that the community is monitored and moderating in a timely method and build a process on response and redirection.
- Align community campaigns with planned social media and marketing campaigns.
- Manage the process to ensure the community members get the information they need a timely manner
- Monitor and report on the community using data to highlight the benefits
- Organise and participate in events to build community and boost brand awareness
- Coordinate with Marketing, PR and Communications teams to ensure brand consistency
- Build relationships with customers, potential customers, industry professionals and journalists
- Stay up-to-date with online technology trends
Previous experience will include:
- Experience launching community initiatives
- Start-up experience desirable but not essential
- Ability to identify and track relevant community metrics
- Hands on experience with social media or community management for brands
- Knowledge of online marketing and marketing channels
- Experienced writer who as a keen interest in blogging.
- Relationship building skills: people and groups engagement skills
- Independent, creative, proactive thinking, 'getting things done!' attitude
What are we looking for?
We're looking for the best. Successful candidates will be proactive, positive, creative and impactful individuals, keen to push the boundaries of innovation in the learning space and be able to work as part of a team and as an individual.
If it sounds like you and you want to be part of building something that can impact upon the learning of thousands, in an innovative and creative way, then we're keen to hear from you.
Apply for Online Community Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly