Account Director - UX / CX Digital Innovation Agency -
A unique opportunity to join, build and directly contribute to the sustained growth of an award-winning, boutique digital agency and product innovation partner based in central London.
This is an exciting and engaging opportunity for an experienced Account Director or strong Senior Account Manager looking to make your mark and influence the company’s growth and success during an exciting expansion phase while working closely with the agency’s founder to help achieve these milestones.
This role as Account Director will particularly suit someone with 3+ years of larger digital agency experience who is looking to move on, gain real influence and make an impact.
The agency works with a passion for UX-led digital marketing innovation, delivering fresh and original ideas to it's clients within the Financial Services sector so relevant experience in this space will help you stand out but more important is a passion for building and maintaining close client relationships and the ability to advise on how User Experience (UX), Customer Experience (CX) and technology can innovate and help make clients really stand-out in this space.
This key position as Account Director will act as a foundation for growing the client services function of the business with main activities including:
- Strategically lead across your accounts, providing recommendations and best practices.
- Collaborate with the client and focusing on all facets of strategic growth.
- Drive work with the internal teams to make sure that everything they deliver is aligned with the client's objectives and overall strategic direction.
- Be responsible for the financial health of your account portfolio.
- Be responsible for mining for new business opportunities by building relationships across the client's organization and with key industry partners.
- Attend new business meetings and pitch meetings.
If you're ready for a step up, build something to be proud of and develop your career then get in touch with me, Nicolas Poublan, by clicking on the apply button below and attaching your latest CV.