UX Designer - Digital Marketing Agency
OK, so the nuts and bolts of this agency is that it is an independent B2B integrated agency that has been around for about 25 years and continues to remain in the UK’s top 50 listings.
The sectors they cover on an international scale are technology, financial and professional services and their client list are ALL blue-chip brands.
This agency is very strong in the digital space and has won numerous awards for helping their clients maximise on best customer experience, driven by real time and personal conversations.
Core disciplines include and not limited to digital, content, social and media.
They are a hugely friendly agency with a bubbling team of approximately 40 people. All of which come from well know and solid backgrounds.
What we like about this agency in particular is not only their high retention rate but also their investment in people. They believe strongly in cultivating talent not placing them on a conveyor belt. Plus you’ll get to work on some really exciting projects for brands that you’ll be proud to add to your resume.
Our client is looking for an experienced and ambitious digital UX designer capable of envisioning and creating innovative and engaging user experiences for multi-channel and platform-agnostic websites and mobile apps.
Ideally, you’ll have around 4 years’ of commercial experience with at least 2 (of those) years in solid UX design. Your background could be design led - gained from a client-side or corporate role - OR coming from a Front End Development path, now looking to build on recent UX design experience. Either way we are looking for fresh thinking and passion first.
Your role will be to shape how our client leverages the latest design principles and best practices to bring new techniques and ideas to all digital experiences. You’ll be able to bring your knowledge of UX design patterns and philosophies to shape how they design and build projects in collaboration with their developer teams.
This will include collaborating with the interactive teams to conceptualise, design and produce websites, email marketing and online promotional assets for campaigns.
- In depth knowledge of Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator and other applications within the Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience of working to content architecture and user-experience guidelines and wire framing platforms such as Sketch and Adobe XD
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with account managers and designers
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- To produce accurate and high quality work for each project and adhere to the occasional tight deadlines within a face-paced team
In return for your skills and experience as a UX Designer our client offers a competitive salary ranging between £30-36k plus benefits.
If you think you’re the UX Designer we are seeking then please get in touch with me, Nicolas Poublan, today by clicking on the apply button below and including your latest CV and portfolio.