PR Manager Eastern and Home Counties Region
PR Manager - Eastern and Home Counties Region - Based in Cambridge
Salary + Car Allowance + Benefits
A well-known and reputable global property services brand are looking for a regional PR Manager to join them for the Eastern and Home Counties.
The role is based in Cambridge but covers 13 offices across the region. Travel will be required between offices as well as others occasionally outside of the region. The property disciplines covered include residential, lettings, development, new homes, rural and planning.
The role requires someone with proven experience in PR or an associated field such as journalism and the successful candidate must have excellent and proven copywriting and content creation skills, experience in client and stakeholder management.
Responsibilities will include:
- Creating a range of content for and on behalf of the regional offices
- Copywriting for editorial, advertorial, blog, social and a number of specific marketing projects
- Localising national and research-based stories for regional audiences
- Promotion through the local and regional newspapers, business and trade press and where appropriate, TV and radio
- Management of a reactive and proactive press office for the East / Home Counties regions
- Advise on crisis communications as and when necessary
- Establish and maintain relationships with the news, business, property and agricultural editors of key regional newspapers
- Establish and maintain relations with key business and trade publications around the region
- Manage and maintain relationships with the national press office and other regional PR managers
- Monthly PR reports for the residential business and others as required
- Present at monthly office meetings and regional board where required
Please apply to this email or contact Jessie at Blue Skies to discuss.