Programmatic Ad Ops Manager
If you're currently working in ad ops and you're looking for a new challenge where you can take your career to the next level, this is that opportunity! Based at a multi €b pan-european broadcaster, you will see your skillset expand in a forward-thinking, progressive environment!
The Digital Ad Operations Manager will coordinate and facilitate digital video campaigns across the client’s digital video portfolio in multiple markets. Based on your expertise in digital video, you will be able to advise the sales team on how to best plan and deliver activities for clients.
• Proactive account management of key advertisers and media agencies in core markets
• Take ownership of managing online campaigns, including booking & monitoring deals to ensure full delivery and meeting clients objectives
• Buying, follow-up and coordination of digital video campaigns (I/O & Programmatic)
• Update of sales material necessary for digital video campaign facilitation (CPM dashboards, contact person database, basic offer presentations, etc.)
• Advising sales team on budget levels, advertising formats and products for digital video campaigns across RTL AdConnect portfolio
The ideal candidate will be a passionate individual who is enthusiastic about delivering great work for clients
• At least 3 years’ experience in planning, assessing and facilitating digital video campaigns in a self-service platform (SSP)
• Experience working across international campaigns
• Strong communication, project management
• Extremely proactive, self-motivated, organised, responsible and able to work independently and in a team.