Marketing Assistant, £18,000 - Bromsgrove
An international B2B organisation are looking for an experienced and passionate Marketing Assistant to join their team based near Bromsgrove.
This role is available due to business growth and will help implement marketing strategy and support the Marketing Manager.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Assisting the Marketing Manager with the production of marketing materials, literature and email campaigns.
- Writing articles and promotional material.
- Assisting with website updates, database maintenance and scheduling social media posts.
- Producing interesting copy for the website, social media and email campaigns.
- Scheduling email campaigns.
- Liaise with graphic designers and external agencies.
The successful candidate will ideally have a relevant degree and/or previous marketing experience with a sound understanding of marketing principles.
You will be a personable, presentable and articulate individual capable of managing your own workload and will have strong writing skills. Experience with Wordpress, CRM, Hootsuite and Adobe Creative Suite is all advantageous but not essential.
This is an excellent opportunity with a growing business. Please apply directly or contact Jessie at Blue Skies to apply.
Due to location candidates MUST be able to drive.