Digital Marketing Manager
Digital Marketing Manager / Online Marketing Manager
A Digital Marketing Manager / Online Marketing Manager is needed to join a fast-growing tech company revolutionising IoT technology. Expect an exciting role where no two-days are the same, utilising your own marketing toolkit to accelerate engagement, drive growth and increase customer enquires across digital platforms.
From a team of serial entrepreneurs and tech industry veterans, this innovative firm delivers hardware and software tools that help leading companies transform the way they deploy and integrate cutting edge IoT. Due to continued success they are now seeking a Digital Marketing Manager / Online Marketing Manager to make a real impact at a fast-paced, growing business.
Reporting to the Commercial Director the Digital Marketing Manager / Online Marketing Manager will get the opportunity to expand one of the UK's most exciting start-ups.
In more detail the Digital Marketing Manager / Online Marketing Manager will:
- Produce high quality content to be used across social media, newsletters, and their website, as well as working with strategic partners to create relevant shared content;
- Strategise and manage all paid social media, digital advertising (PPC), SMO, and SEO initiatives to drive online traffic, creating tactical campaigns that deliver on KPIs;
- Deliver and become their brand guardian for all outgoing material – from letters to brochures and everything in between;
- Constantly research to identify opportunities for products and the company, as well as keeping up-to-date with industry trends;
- Manage the website and updates;
- Manage all partner agencies and designers, you will take ownership of the full production process – from ideation to execution.
To qualify. You should be a Digital Marketing Manager / Online Marketing Manager / Online Growth Manager / Digital Engagement Manager / Growth & Digital Marketing Manager or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Experience in a similar Digital Marketing / Online Marketing role – driving growth and engagement;
- An in-depth understanding of the marketing stack, its corresponding funnel, and the application;
- A clear, concise, and effective ability to communicate both on paper and in person;
- You enjoy solving problems, are flexible and always hit a deadline;
- You are ahead of the curve when it comes to changes and evolutions in digital media to ensure that the best medium to connect with customers is being utilised;
- Strong experience in project and campaign management – you won't be micromanaged so independence is essential;
- The ability and previous experience of managing team members so that they perform to the best of their abilities;
- A creative eye / love of brands and the ability to identify and communicate opportunities for optimisation through creative development;
- You thrive in a start-up environment and are excited by the prospect of growing something from scratch;
- A degree in a related field (i.e., communications, marketing, business management, English);
- Ideally some experience of taking a product to market.
Any experience or exposure to any of the following would be bonus but is not required:
- Experience a technology-related field;
- Experience in a creative agency to be able to implement a similar ‘studio-based' process for working with creative partners;
- The ability to code (HTML, CSS, Java) on platforms such as WordPress
- Graphic design experience (if you have it, we'd love to see it);
- Experience in creating both printed collateral and presentations.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Digital Marketing Manager / Online Marketing Manager to join an innovative and inspiring organisation who offers the chance to work with a world class team. In return expect a fantastic salary + bonus, the option of a company car or annual car allowance and much more.