Senior Planner - ATL Agency - London
Are you a hungry Senior Planner looking for a new challenge? Do you have a proven track record in developing big ideas for major integrated campaigns?
This well respected advertising agency work on big brand thinking for a range of world famous brands in the FMCG, entertainment and alcohol categories. They produce big bold ideas for their clients and deliver work mainly across TV, press, outdoor & digital channels.
Due to growth in the agency, the Head of Planning is looking for a number 2 to work beside him and lead the planning department.
You’ll be a confident and experienced Senior Planner already leading on large accounts. This is an opportunity where you can get stuck in and take ownership.
You’re be confident running workshops and presenting to teams, able to defend your judgement yet take on board feedback. You're an upstream thinker - you take insights and seamlessly turn them robust strategy and exciting propositions. You're a natural problem solver, a people person, you get on well with those around you and develop relationships at a senior level.
You’ll be expected to:
- Unpick complex client briefs
- Translate key insights
- Develop brand, communications and creative strategies from the ground up
- Devise compelling strategic presentations
- Write creative briefs and inspire creatives throughout the process
- Plan and facilitate workshops
- Work on new business pitches
Who you are:
- A Planner with a minimum of 5 years’ experience
- Able to develop brand strategies and architecture
- Have a track record leading on ATL campaigns
- Both a creative and lateral thinker
- An excellent listener and collaborator
- A confident presenter
This is a position for a passionate Planner looking to play a part in big brand development
Interested in the role? Then click "Apply" and submit your CV along with a few lines on why you think you have the wow factor.
To considered for this role, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Whilst every effort is made to contact everyone who applies, due to a high number of applications we are unable to give individual feedback to those who are unsuccessful.