Mid-Weight Planner- Creative Agency - London
I am working exclusively with a full service creative agency based in London to find them a hungry Mid-Weight Planner to join their expanding team.
Reporting into the Planning Director, you’ll be developing strategies for big brands in the retail, sports and consumer electronic categories.
You’ll already be an experienced planner looking for the next step on the career ladder. You’re at a stage in your career where you are used to managing your own accounts. You’ll be confident presenting to internal and external teams.Commercially aware and creatively driven, you write inspirational creative briefs that lead to outstanding effective campaigns. You're a natural problem solver, a people person, you build strong relationships with clients at a senior level.
You’ll be expected to:
- Untangle client briefs
- Develop communications and creative strategies
- Create engaging strategic presentations
- Write inspirational creative briefs
- Plan and facilitate workshops
- Contribute to new business pitches
- Able to manage quant and qual research
- Translate qual and quant data into actionable insights
- Develop and deliver new learning or insight for colleagues and clients
- Demonstrate a commercial understanding
Who you are:
- A Planner with a minimum of 3 years’ experience
- Have a track record leading on integrated campaigns
- Both a creative and lateral thinker
- An excellent listener and even better collaborator
- Calm under pressure
This is a position for an eager Planner looking to take on a high level of responsibility at a well-respected creative agency.
Interested in the role? Then click "Apply" and submit your CV along with a few lines on why you think you have the wow factor.
To considered for this role, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Whilst every effort is made to contact everyone who applies, due to a high number of applications we are unable to give individual feedback to those who are unsuccessful.