FMCG Trade Marketing Manager - Retail (North London)
A great FMCG Trade Marketing Opportunity at an FMCG food business renowned for its good culture and high levels of autonomy and flexibility, based in North London. You'll deliver incremental revenue through the development and execution of Trade Marketing solutions that deliver excellent brand experiences for consumers and shoppers in retail resulting in increased brand conversion at the point of purchase. Reports to the Head of Customer Development.
- Lead the development and implementation of best practice solutions (Range/ Visibility/ Promotional) to deliver consistently flawless activation of promotions.
- In conjunction with the Commercial team, identify the need for, and develop, tactical solutions to drive brand in customer/channel performance.
- In conjunction with the Category team, support the delivery of range reviews and develop solutions which enable our distribution footprint to be broadened.
- Contribute to the brand planning process and commercial calendar development by providing retail insight to guide activation and investment decisions.
- Contribute to a performance management and review culture across by ensuring the completion of post activity evaluations.
- Monitor and maintain the budget for all Trade Marketing spends.
- Ideally 5 years+ Trade Marketing experience in a branded environment
- Great interpersonal, relationship building and leadership skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical, planning & organisation and time management skills
- Knowledge/experience of Trade Marketing disciplines and approaches, and development of promotional merchandise and Point of Purchase materials.
*Please note due to the high volume of applications we receive we're sometimes unable to respond to all unsuccessful applicants. Successful applicants should hear back within 2-5 days.