Senior Account Director - B2B & Corporate Branding Agency
Job Title: Senior Account Director - World-leading B2B & Corporate Branding Agency
Salary: £50,000 to £60,000 depending on experience plus excellent benefits including up to 30 days holiday, 6% contributory pension, health and life insurance, childcare voucher scheme, Ride 2 Work Cycle scheme, free breakfasts, great office location.
About The World-leading B2B & Corporate Branding Agency
One of the world's top advertising groups; a network of advertising and marketing agencies that for decades have shaped the way in which brands reach out and communicate with their global customers. With a huge and varied range of accolades behind them, as well as a number of campaigns that have stood the test of time, this agency is a great place to work and develop your skills whilst working for some top, tier 1 brands.
This agency's award-winning B2B and corporate branding and communications arm comprises around 70 marketing communications professionals, based in their trendy Central London HQ. They are looking for an accomplished Senior Account Director to help to support and lead on a number of their key accounts along the lines of BT, Samsung, Astra Zeneca, WWF, HSBC and Unilever.
About The Senior Account Director Role
As a Senior Account Director, you will have an exciting opportunity to work on large-scale, international brands across a range of sectors including oil and gas, industrial, hospitality and property.
Key Responsibilities for the Senior Account Director:
* Be both a senior account handler and practitioner - own the client relationship and be of exceptional consultative value, managing the strategy of the account and project and seeing this through to execution
* Co-ordinate programme and campaign management, overseeing junior members of the team and liaising with Senior management
* Support and navigate different teams across planning, creative and strategy
* Contribute to new business activities, consistently looking for opportunities to grow accounts and pitching for new business.
About The Successful Senior Account Director
If you are currently working at an integrated marketing, communications, branding or advertising agency and are keen to work with an agency giant in terms of reputation, this could be the perfect next step in your career.
Desired Skills and Competencies of the Senior Account Director:
* Circa 5 years' experience, ideally with experience within a creative environment
* Experience across a range of channels is ideal - digital, CRM, TVC, print
* Exceptional skills in account handling, account growth and new business
* Experience working with B2B brands, with industrial, chemicals, oil, gas or logistics sector experience preferred, but not essential
* Strong experience in strategy and brand building.
The Senior Account Director will be offered a highly competitive salary paying from £50,000 to £60,000 depending on experience and excellent company benefits and excellent career progression.
For more information about the Senior Account Director role or to apply send your CV now to Nadia at email@example.com or call 0203 892 7890.
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.