Head of Campaigns
Head of Campaigns
BS&T Digital, working exclusively for Trafalgar Travel, would love to meet a 1st class Head of Campaigns to join them. You’ll be part of a team whose sole focus is on Trafalgar’s integrated marketing efforts so this is very much akin to a client side role.
As the world’s largest guided holiday operator, Trafalgar opens the door to unforgettable travel experiences. They have over 70 years experience and more travel awards than anyone else in the industry. From Europe, the Americas, to Asia, Africa, Australia and New Zealand, we pride ourselves on enabling their guests to capture the true essence of a destination and live The Good Life (have a look for yourself what their Guests are saying on www.trafalgar.com/reviews).
The BS&T team (aka Trafalgar Basecamp) form a core part of Trafalgar’s strategic vision, and represents a key channel in their global marketing and sales plan. We’re on the hunt for a highly experienced and intelligent Head of Campaigns to join the team and be our integrated campaign delivery specialist. At Trafalgar Basecamp we work on global, world-class campaigns and marketing projects and you’ll be the driving force behind executing and delivering these.
This is a highly visible role as the ultimate project owner of all our campaigns - you'll have the experience and vision to plan complex global campaigns, and the passion and drive to bring them to life. Equal parts creative
and pragmatic, you’ll be just as comfortable working on global campaign development as you are managing the day-to-day priorities of a busy content led brand team.
If you feel good about the below then get in touch:
- To create a lasting impression among consumers and improve sales and market share.
- Monitor market trends and oversees advertising and marketing activities to ensure the right message is delivered at the right time
- Input into strategic brand development plans and delivery of campaign activity aligned with this strategic direction
- Successful delivery of campaigns – delivering creative excellence, maintaining high levels of service
- A strong eye for great creative, the ability to input yourself and guide internal team members and agency partners to create compelling campaign work
- Content campaign expertise and knowledge of content creation process
- Good working relationship with all internal teams – build mutually beneficial relationships based on a collaborative approach, with the ability to influence at all levels
- Good handle of the commercial side of the job, efficiently managing projects through on budget
- Creative & Strategic direction of campaign development
- Global and regional liaison to align all stakeholders (from junior to senior staff) to each campaigns vision and through to implementation
- Work closely with talented specialist teams to deliver an integrated and considered campaign approaches
- Lead all facets of campaign creation process from concept to execution
- Creation and maintaining of timing / project plans, gaining the appropriate inputs from relevant stakeholders
- Managing communications with Trafalgar regional team, keeping them up to date, informed and engaged in the campaign development process. The ability to influence is key.
- Identifying and coordinating all relevant internal resources that need to participate or contribute to the planning, specification, creation or delivery of Trafalgar’s brand marketing activity
- Managing internal design and developer studio resources, including complete management of resource schedule and priorities across global marketing and global web teams
- Being a lead contact and manager of Trafalgar’s regional stakeholders and relevant agency partnerships
- Creation and maintenance of a statement of work that clearly sets out the agreed tasks and deliverables of the global brand marketing team
- Ensuring that the total potential scope of work is identified through the campaign planning process and factored into the campaign budget and available resourcing - including strategic planning, content production, digital marketing, campaign reporting and analysis
- Liaising with relevant stakeholders to set project KPIs and measurement criteria
- Writing briefs for relevant departments and agencies including creative, design, content, coding, e- mail and media
- Ensuring that all appropriate production specifications have been created and approved prior to campaign production (e.g. technical instruction; print production brief) Manage a small team
- Recruitment and Training as needed
Required skills and experience:
- Substantial experience as a Campaign Manager (or equivalent agency position, e.g. Account Director), running multiple concurrent campaigns. Ability to work across multiple fast-moving projects.
- Significant experience working on global or multi-national clients/accounts/projects
- Portfolio of delivered campaigns demonstrating influencer engagement and experience with influencer outreach, relationship management and content collaboration
- Deep understanding of content creation process including creative and strategic formation as well as execution and delivery – experience working with internal content creation team
- Travel sector experience
- Understanding of youth market with demonstrative knowledge of millennial consumer trends and touch points
- Ability to think strategically and creatively
- Experienced using internal CMS systems to manage web content
- Studio management experience with demonstrated history of managing a small to medium team
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong financial acumen
- Solid presentation skills
- Exceptional time management skills
- The ability to write accurate and compelling creative briefs
- Problem solving ability
- Positive, ‘can do’ attitude
- Desire to coach others
- Team player – collaborative
- Presents a level of maturity
- Proactive not reactive
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
The role is based in BS&T’s office in Bromley.