Senior Marketing Manager - Digital Technology Recruitment Consu
Job Title: Senior Marketing Manager - Digital Technology Recruitment Consultancy
Location: Central London (City of London)
Salary: Up to £45,000 depending on experience plus excellent benefits including private healthcare, birthday off, company holidays and trips, training and development opportunities
About The Company
Leading specialist recruitment consultancy have an enticing opportunity for a Senior Marketing Manager to join their successful business based in the heart of the City. They are a mid-sized, and growing recruitment consultancy, who specialise in recruiting digital technology talent for technology and digitally based business based in London like the Financial Times, Google and Graze.com. They are a mature, professional and entrepreneurial business, with a vibrant and supportive team based culture. This digital technology recruitment company invests heavily in the development of all their staff, with bespoke personal training plans and opportunities for external training. They also have a hugely rewarding environment and a social culture, with company ski trips, incentives, socials and other perks throughout the year. As a result of their collaborative culture, investment in their staff and rewarding environment, they have an excellent staff retention rate with the majority of the team having worked there for over 4 years.
About the Senior Marketing Manager
This is an exciting new role that's been created due to growth, where this person will develop and implement the marketing plan for the company. The role will have both B2C and B2B marketing elements, as the company has an audience of both candidates (B2C) and clients (B2B).
Key Responsibilities for the Senior Marketing Manager:
* Report directly into the senior management team, setting the marketing plan for the company, developing marketing strategy aligned with business objectives
* Create and manage digital content across web and social media channels
* Take ownership for allocating a marketing budget, using external resource as support where needed
* Measure marketing effectiveness across different channels, obtaining insights and reporting to senior management
* Plan and manage industry events in collaboration with clients
You'll be a passionate and confident marketing professional, looking for a role where you can take ownership and have strategic responsibilities in a growing and entrepreneurial company. Strong candidates from any industry sector will be considered for this role, so prior recruitment sector experience isn't needed.
Skills and experience needed for the Senior Marketing Manager:
* 4+ years' marketing experience
* Strong digital marketing skills, mainly across social and web
* Experience setting a marketing plan/strategy
* Proficiency in reporting and analytics
* Mature, confident and enthusiastic personality
For more information about the Senior Marketing Manager role or to apply send your CV now to Neil at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 826 1215.
Reuben Sinclair was voted UK's Best Agency Recruiter (MARA 2017).
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning agencies in the industry.