- Fast growing business.
- Integral role within a great sector.
- Fast-paced, friendly work culture.
What you'll be doing
As Product Manager you will be responsible for evolving the core product categories to deliver against business plan targets, bringing inspiring, exclusive and imaginative products to market. You'll have to keep your ear to the ground and be fully aware of key competitor activity, providing competitor analysis when presenting new product ideas.
You'll work closely with the Ops Team to ensure the customer journey of each product is effective, and will work with partners of the business, further developing relationships and ensuring competitive rates.
Due to the global travel nature of the business, you will need to be willing and keen to visit a variety of destinations as part of your product research and development.
What experience you'll need to apply
- Commercially astute and competent with analytics, pricing, negotiating, and ROI
- Comfortable working as part of a dynamic team and able to show initiative
- Experience of managing a small team
- Able to work with other teams to agree timescales and delivery through influencing skills
- Travel knowledge and experience is not a pre-requisite but would be a significant advantage
You'll share an office with a passionate and ambitious workforce, be a massive part of driving the product line forward, and have full ownership of the full product lifestyle. You'll receive a salary of £35k - £40k DoE, a company wide bonus and good benefits.
If this role looks exciting to you please apply now or give Jim a call on 01179 269530. If it's not quite the right fit feel free to reach out and let us know what you are looking for!