Social Media Content Producer
Social Media Content Producer / Digital Content Producer
A Social Media Content Producer / Digital Content Producer is needed to join a global Ecommerce / Multichannel Retailer with state-of-the-art offices in Chiswick. Savvy in all things digital expect to utilise your excellent graphic design, copywriting and video skills to produce outstanding content for YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and beyond.
With over 20 years' experience and operations in countries across the globe, this household name Multichannel Retailer employs over 17,000 people worldwide and are ranked as one of the world's top multimedia shopping companies in terms of both viewers and revenue. Continuing to experience exciting levels of growth, they are now seeking a passionate Social Media Content Producer / Digital Content Producer to take the lead in the creation of content across all social media platforms.
Joining as the super creative Social Media Content Producer / Digital Content Producer you will oversee the content production process from inception to delivery, often creating content from scratch and also working alongside other teams or creatives in order to leverage their work for social use. In short, you will be bursting with creative ideas, whether you are setting up your own shoots, directing a crew / talent in the studio or on location, reviewing competitors social media or identifying trends you will ultimately deliver exciting content that drives engagement with new and existing customers.
To qualify.You should be a Social Media Content Producer / Digital Content Producer / Online Content Manager / Creative Copywriter / Content Marketing Manager / Digital Marketing Executive / Video Producer or similar with a CV and portfolio / showreel that demonstrates:
- Experience in leading the delivery of marketing content;
- Experience of graphic design (Adobe Creative Suite or similar);
- Experience of producing and editing videos (Adobe After Effects / Final Cut Pro or similar);
- Experience of creating content across Social Media channels;
- Knowledge in or experience of retail and/or customer marketing;
- You are highly organised with excellent attention to detail;
- You are creative, enthusiastic, self-motivated and have an appetite for new technologies.
In return, the Social Media Content Producer / Digital Content Producer can expect a great working environment with plenty of challenges and opportunities.