Content & Bid Manager - Leading Digital Agency
An award winning full service digital agency have created a new position within their agency structure for a Content/Bid Manager.
In short you will create killer content for bids / proposals that will win the hearts and minds of prospective clients. You're the one getting carried around high on the team's shoulders after another successful pitch win.
As a Bid Content/Content Manager you will:
- Work closely with the sales & marketing team to support on bid tenders RFI/RFP's and have sole responsibility for the agencies content and bids.
- Create an agency wide content knowledge bank that will involve rewriting existing content and creating new beautiful assets that can be used to take a client on a journey
- Work with a wide range of stakeholders to assist them on their pitch processes and ensure processes are in place for employees to use content effectively and in the right manner. This will include bids/pitch responses and broader marketing materials creating assets for events, roadshows, thought leadership and online initiatives
Is this you?
- You will be currently working in a content/bids manager role
- Will have great writing experience with the ability to juggle multiple stakeholders both internally and with a client
- Experience managing bids/tenders, RFI's/RFP's over £750k value
- The confidence to add input to a client/ internal stakeholders process
- Fantastic organisational experience with the ability to implement great process and ways of working, attention to detail is a must!
- Agency experience would be usually beneficial, we would consider someone who is working client side.
A fantastic opportunity to work in an award winning full service digital agency. Shortlisting has begun, apply now to avoid disappointment.
Apply for Content & Bid Manager - Leading Digital Agency
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly