This expanding market research agency works with and for many of the world's top companies in the Market Research Industry with clients from a wide range of sectors from automotive to financial.
This is a great opportunity to join a pivotal project team in the agency and support the smooth running of the Customer Satisfaction programme. Part of a great team, you would be responsible for the coordination of the programme at a day-to-day level in line with clients requirements and needs.
- Liaising with the client to feedback on progress and identify alterations to deliverables
- Assisting in the coordination of all interviewing and research material
- Compiling briefs and instructions for Fieldwork and overseeing progress on response rates
- Liaising with the Data Preparation team to ensure process efficiency
- Processing continuous and ad-hoc client invoices
- Liaising with IT and Analytical services to coordinate and design client reports
What they can do for you?
- You can expect to receive an excellent basic salary
- Private health-care, pension and regular nights out/trips away with the company.
- Join a highly qualified, professional and motivated team of bright people in an easily accessible, comfy office.
- Be part of an exciting company that will push and support you to move forward in your career and the freedom to express yourself within the role.
What they are looking for from you!
- Knowledge of marketing research, research methods and their practical application
- Project management/Account management experience
- Proficiency in MS Office, specifically Excel
- Ability to plan workload and prioritise, work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Analytical mind/thinker
- Ability to work and cooperate successfully in a small team
- Customer-loving minded
- Ability to think on your feet
If you would like to find out more details about the role and the agency please apply and we can go from there.
Apply for Research Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly