Technical Project Manager
Technical Project Manager - Marketing Agency - £30,000 DOE, Gloucestershire
We're recruiting for a multi award winning, data driven marketing agency in the South West. They are well-established and boast a loyal client base incorporating FMCG, health & beauty, retail and automotive. They are based in easily accessible, attractive offices and pride themselves on maintaining a positive, fun working environment for all.
This is a brilliant opportunity to join at Technical Project Manager level to work on one of the agencies oldest accounts. Primary responsibility is the support in delivery of database projects, ensuring that all work is carried out efficiently and to the highest standard. This role will need you to be adaptable and up to the challenge in different areas such as the planning, scheduling, documenting and supporting internal and 3rd party resources.
The role will include responsibilities such as:
- Work with both the client and the developer to fully understand the brief at the outset of the project
- Running technical projects with multiple stakeholders from start to finish
- Support for the planning and delivery of the projects/change requests as prioritised by RM
- Communicate the change request / project status, issues & risks to the Database Delivery Director
- Proactively identify ways that client delivery can be made more efficient and reliable, including efficiencies in procedures
- Liaise with client contacts on all queries, issues and build good, strong relationships
- Attending technical discussions for specific projects in support to the Developers, weekly changes/impact calls and communicate back to the Database Delivery Director
Required skills and experience:
- Plans, organises and controls work and resources to achieve specified outcome (anticipates potential problems and accounts for them in work plan)
- Understanding of relational Databases and complex data structures
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- MS SQL Server 2008 and above
- A proven track record in working on projects where you were required you to juggle several projects, and manage several stakeholders at once, and all that entails, would be preferred
- Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Project
- Knowledge of data driven digital Marketing systems including web sites and direct communication channels
- Working in a fast-paced Agency environment
- Understanding of multi-tiered technical architecture and database structures (ideally SQL Server)
- Previous Development experience
What's in it for you?
In return for your hard work and exceptional project management skills, you can expect to receive an excellent basic salary, a generous bonus scheme, 25 days' holiday + birthday, pension and regular nights out/trips away with the company and other great benefits. More importantly perhaps, you can expect to join a highly qualified, professional and motivated team of bright people in an easily accessible, comfortable office.
Please click on the link to apply and find out more about this great opportunity and the agency!
Apply for Technical Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly