Business Development Executive
Business Development Executive - St Albans, £20-25k 0TE £30-35k + BONUS
This role is at a brilliant market research agency that have been an ever-growing force in the industry over the last 30 years in the UK and globally. They have also grown consistently in size over the last 4 years and deliver specialist research and consulting services, providing market forecasts and intelligence reports across a range of industry sectors.
They have a motivated and enthusiastic team with a family feel as well as an open-planned office. They're a social bunch and will help you settle in and thrive from day one…
As a Business Development Executive you will be tasked with generating new business for the agency and will need to achieve the customer acquisition objectives but will be provided with lots of resources and support to help open new doors. You'll also be booking pitching opportunities for the rest of the team, creating these opportunities on a regular basis and supporting the Business Development Managers and Business Development Director.
Key responsibilities will be:
- Sourcing new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Understanding customer needs and requirements
- Booking meetings and create pitch opportunities towards the BD team target
- Researching accounts, identify key players and generate interest
In order to fulfil this role, you'll need to:
- Be self-motivated with strong initiative
- Be able to meet deadlines and take responsibility for a sales targets
- Have the ability to identify real, and worthwhile, opportunities
- Be well-organised and have a positive outlook
- Be out-going, chatty, sociable and eager to learn
- Have strong communication skills
- At least 6 months experience within a sales environment
The ideal candidate will have great communication skills and having experience in sales, telesales, telemarketing or recruitment will work well in your favour, but is not essential. Having a thick skin and being driven are essential in order to succeed.
If this all looks promising, then please do get back to me and I can reveal a bit more, as well as sending over further details about the role and agency.
Apply for Business Development Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly