Junior Digital Strategist - Digital Agency - London
Do you have a passion for digital advertising, product and service design? Are you a budding Strategist looking for your first foray in strategy?
If so then read on...
This world-famous digital agency work with some of the biggest global brands in the FMCG, automotive and drinks category. Due to an increase in work load, the strategy team are now looking to hire a Junior Digital Strategist.
Working across a range of brands you’ll lead and support on major digital projects from briefing, creative development through to testing and optimisation. You’ll be intrigued by the way technology transforms customer experiences and how creative and effective digital advertising connects brands with audiences. You’re adept at running research, interpreting data to turn insights into transformative ideas.
- Leading projects and supporting the team on bigger projects and trend pieces.
- Conducting research and identifying insight
- Developing transformative digital ideas
- Translating opportunities into clearly defined concepts
- Manage projects through the creative, prototyping and production process.
- Monitoring product results
- Supporting ongoing optimisation
- Spotting innovation/business opportunities.
- Contributing to the team’s ongoing thought leadership output
- Atleast 2 experience in a digital marketing agency, start-up or digital product agency
- Experience in working on digital transformation projects
- Experience working on digital comms plans
- A transformative way approach to projects
- Experience working with a team to make and justify creative and strategic leaps rather than just optimise what brands are doing today.
- An eye for detail - combined with a great instinct for storytelling
- Strong research experience
- Able to translate data into key insights
This is a fantastic opportunity to kick start your career in digital strategy.
Interested in the role? Then click "Apply" and submit your CV along with a few lines on why you think you have the wow factor.
To considered for this role, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Whilst every effort is made to contact everyone who applies, due to a high number of applications we are unable to give individual feedback to those who are unsuccessful.