Job Title: Marketing Manager - Award Winning Recruitment Consultancy
Salary: £40,000 to £45,000 plus work benefits including an annual skiing trip and monthly socials
About The Award Winning Recruitment Consultancy
A leading specialist technology recruitment consultancy are in search for an established Marketing professional to take the lead on their overall marketing strategy and presence. They place digital technology talent into leading tech businesses, working with huge name clients, similar to Amazon and the BBC. This standalone Marketing role will see you take ownership of the whole Marketing budget with the scope to grow a Marketing team around you. Based in modern, open plan offices in London's prestigious city centre, they offer a fun and social culture where you can hone in and develop your already strong Marketing skills.
About The Marketing Manager Role
As a Marketing Manager, you will have an exciting opportunity to develop both your marketing skills with huge scope to develop a marketing team of your own.
Key Responsibilities for the Marketing Manager:
* Create and deliver multi-channel marketing campaigns
* Produce creative content and collateral via blogging, video and photography
* Take ownership of the marketing budget to help drive their marketing presence as a whole
* Setting up the measurement of all activity, monitoring and reporting on progress
* Plan and run high profile events to generate new business and promote brand awareness
You are a passionate and successful digital marketer, looking to progress your career in a rewarding new role, and you are ready to make a tangible difference to my client's success story.
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Marketing Manager:
* 3-6 years marketing experience
* Strong digital skills - experience managing web and social media channels
* Experience in setting and developing marketing strategy
* Proficient in reporting and analytics across marketing channels
The Marketing Manager receives a highly competitive salary paying from £40,000 to £45,000 depending on experience and excellent company benefits.
For more information about the Marketing Manager role or to apply send your CV now to joes@reuben sinclair.com
Reuben Sinclair were voted UK's Best PR Agency Recruiter (MARA 2013).
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning agencies in the industry.
Keywords: PR Account Director, PR Associate Director, B2C, B2B, Public Relations, PR Account Manager, PR AM, PR Account Manager, Social Media, Campaign Manager, Account Manager, SAM, Senior Account Manager, PR Consultant, PR Project Manager, PR Campaign Manager, PR Account Manager
Apply for Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly