Social Media Manager
Social Media Manager
Up to £45,000 pa
This passionate services led organisation is looking for a Social Media Manager to drive the growth of new business through social activity.
Working alongside the Head of marketing and the wider marketing team the Social Media Manager will create an engaging social media strategy to including creating and managing budgets for all social media activity across 12 regions and for more than 1 brand.
It is therefore imperative to develop close working relationships with all internal stakeholders, acting as the first point of contact for all social media campaign development ensuring engaging social media activity through both organic and paid activities.
Responsibilities will include:
- Support the growth of new business through social activity
- Manage change and adopt social media into the business culture by educating, mentoring and engaging co-workers to generate initial organic reach for your campaigns
- Work proactively with regional stakeholders to gather and create content information, communicating positive stories
- Plan and implement your social media campaigns with the support of a Social Media Executive
- Manage the social media marketing team
- Work with the wider marketing team to integrate social media with all marketing activity
- Develop benchmark metrics to measure the results of social media programs
- Analyse and evaluate social media campaigns and strategies
- Report on effectiveness of campaigns
- Monitor trends and competitor social media activity
- Monitor social space for brand and related topics and conversations
This is a key role and will be absolutely instrumental to the business. The role requires a commercial individual who can come from any industry background and either agency or in-house but who will need to be able to manage a large number of multiple campaigns at any one time.
In return you will join a business that whole heartedly believes in what it does along with the benefits of marketing and will allow the suitable candidate the autonomy and flexibility to drive their social media.
Please apply directly to this advert or contact Michelle or Jessie at Blue Skies to discuss.
Apply for Social Media Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly