Head of Marketing
Job Title: Head of Marketing - Investment Advisory Firm
Salary: £90,000 to £120,000 plus exciting work benefits
About The Investment Advisory Firm
A rapidly growing Investment Advisory Firm are looking for a Head of Marketing to join their team of seasoned professionals who look to create "easy to understand" investment opportunities. They provide investment opportunities to everyday investors that were previously only on offer to institutional and ultra-high net worth investors. Reporting into the CEO, the Head of Marketing will join a team with ambitious development plans, whilst implementing their short and long term marketing strategies. Partnered with a huge sport team, the Head of Marketing will leverage that relationship and maximise the benefits that this partnership can bring across the company, from a Marketing perspective.
About The Head of Marketing Role
As the Head of Marketing, you will have an exciting opportunity to take ownership of the Marketing team and be a key member of the company's senior management team.
Key Responsibilities for the Head of Marketing:
* Lead the growth and development of the company's marketing function and team
* Implement both a short and long term marketing strategy
* In depth experience of current email and digital marketing strategies
* Analyse marketing data and the user journey to help inform your marketing strategy
* Help to improve the UI/UX interface
* Utilise their recent partnership to leverage that relationship and maximise its benefits
You are a passionate and successful digital marketer, looking to progress your career in a rewarding new role, and you are ready to make a tangible difference to my client's already successful story.
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Head of Digital:
* 5-7 years' experience in a leadership role with significant financial services sector experience
* Channel experience including; digital (email, social, SEO, PPC, data analysis etc.) + offline channels (partnerships and press coverage)
* Proven capabilities of improving a UI/UX interface
* Proven track record of successfully devising and implementing a long term marketing
strategy that has led to increased brand awareness and revenue generation
* Dynamic thinker who can provide creative solutions
The Head of Digital receives a highly competitive salary paying from £90,000 to £120,000 depending on experience and excellent company benefits.
For more information about the Head of Digital role or to apply send your CV now to email@example.com
Reuben Sinclair were voted UK's Best PR Agency Recruiter (MARA 2013).
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning agencies in the industry.
Keywords: PR Account Director, PR Associate Director, B2C, B2B, Public Relations, PR Account Manager, PR AM, PR Account Manager, Social Media, Campaign Manager, Account Manager, SAM, Senior Account Manager, PR Consultant, PR Project Manager, PR Campaign Manager, PR Account Manager