Social Media Manager - Digital Agency - London
Social Media Manager – Digital Agency – London
An independent digital shop based near Old Street is on a roll winning new business and growing retained accounts. They have a 'family feel' culture and really care about training and career development. Proud to work with some of the best global brands within the automotive, retail & entertainment category, this is an agency that centres their work around consumer behaviour.
As part of this growth, they are on the lookout for a Social Media Manager to lead the European business for a major automotive/ retail account. A European language would be useful
Working closely with the strategy team and Community Manager, you'll manage all social channels with experience managing paid, earned and owned advertising. You'll handle targeting and optimisation as well as analytics and reporting.
- Developing and managing strategic social content approaches for B2C and B2B clients
- Researching case studies and best practice
- Actively keeping on top of social media trends and sharing these insights within the agency
- Running campaigns and always-on for a variety of clients
- Managing monthly content calendars
- Ensuring paid social reaches the right audiences
- Manage analytics and campaign reports
- Support on strategic campaign development
- Own the agency’s social media presence
- Ad-hoc pitch support
WHAT YOU'LL BRING TO THE AGENCY
- You will be experienced in paid social media advertising
- Preferably bi-lingual
- Experience running campaigns on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter’s ad platforms
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Confidently turn social strategy into engaging content
- Experience in social media analytics and listening tools, eg Hootsuite and Brandwatch
WHO YOU ARE
You’ll have at least 2 years experience in social and content media management with strong experience delivering paid social campaign. You’ll have relevant marketing agency experience with a passion for the social media space and a desire to achieve. You’ll be naturally curious – constantly staying up to date with new technologies relating to social media. You will have excellent attention to detail, work well under pressure and have great management and organisational skills
Interested in the role? Then click "Apply" and submit your CV along with a few lines on why you think you have the wow factor.
To considered for this role, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Whilst every effort is made to contact everyone who applies, due to a high number of applications we are unable to give individual feedback to those who are unsuccessful.