Marketing Communications Director - Financial Services
Job Title: Marketing Communications Director - Disruptive Financial Services Company
Location: Central London
Salary: Up to £120,000 depending on experience plus bonus and benefits
About The Financial Services Company
Rapidly growing financial services firm based in the City of London have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Communications Director to join their dynamic business. They offer innovative investment services and products to clients including products for everyday investors that were previously only available to ultra-high net worth and institutional investors. They are a digital first company who have received significant investment. This financial services firm has recently announced multiple high profile partnerships and sponsorships, including a shirt sponsorship with a household name sports team. They are in a hugely exciting phase of growth, and the new Marketing Communications Director will report directly into the CEO and will have the remit to create and deliver an omni-channel marketing strategy for the company.
About the Marketing Communications Director
The new Marketing Communications Director will lead an internal marketing team and will manage a substantial marketing budget.
Key Responsibilities for the Marketing Communications Director:
* Develop and implement long and short term marketing communications strategy
* Maximise high level partnership and sponsorship opportunities
* Be a trusted member of the senior management team, helping drive the company forwards during a period of growth and expansion
* Inspire, lead and develop your team
* Analyse data to inform strategy
You will be an experienced marketing professional, looking to further your career at a disruptive and expanding investment/financial services firm.
Skills and experience needed Marketing Communications Director Role:
* Senior level marketing communications experience
* Experience within financial services
* Strong digital marketing experience, as well as experience in PR & partnerships
* Analytical approach
* Commercially strong marketing leader with excellent stakeholder management skills
The new Marketing Communications Director will receive a highly competitive salary of up to £120,000 per annum depending on experience.
For more information about the Marketing Communications Director Role or to apply send your CV now to Neil at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 826 1215.
Reuben Sinclair was voted UK's Best Agency Recruiter (MARA 2017).
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning agencies in the industry.
Apply for Marketing Communications Director - Financial Services
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly