Brand Planning Manager - Direct Line Group
We are DLG. We are Marketing. We are always evolving.
DLG is a multi-billion business with a diverse customer base. So painting an accurate picture of our market’s landscape is no mean feat. Working in partnership with teams across our insurance brands, we study market trends, consumer trends and data sources, model the effects and then use our findings to advise some of our biggest business decisions.
Here, we offer the opportunity to share your thoughts and opinions, have a voice in what you believe in, and the ability to be the driving force for change.
We have an opportunity available to join us as our new Brand Planning Manager! This is a chance to get under the skin of DLG's brands. The role has significant influence on communications, propositions and customer experience direction. If you're interested in how to make our brands more valuable for our customers and DLG then we want to hear from you.
What the role of Brand Planning Manager involves:
- Owning brand strategies - make sure we are optimised and clear on all aspects of our brand strategies, from target audience and customer insight, through to what it means the business needs to deliver
- Influencing other parts of the business to deliver the best brand for our customers
- Making sure our brands are represented correctly
- Partner with our propositions team to develop customer-centric briefs for idea generation
- Ensure our brands are correctly understood throughout the organisation and identify training opportunities if necessary
- Manage spends within a defined budget
Skills and experience you will need:
- Ability to think strategically and creatively
- Ability to influence and drive change across a complex organisation
- Strong presentation skills
- Knowledge and experience of target audience profiles
Career benefits and rewards
Rewarding you is really important to us, as well as offering a competitive salary and generous holiday entitlement; you can take advantage of a wide range of benefits. The best part is you can pick and choose the benefits to suit your own lifestyle, but also pass on some of the savings to family and friends. Here are just a few we have on offer:
- A competitive salary, benchmarked against our competitors, which will grow as you do.
- Pension 9% of your base salary, you can choose to contribute less or more than this, and anything you don’t wish to put in to your pension you can take as cash instead!
- Private medical insurance (anyone can choose this through our flexible benefits scheme, and managers receive this as standard)
- Attractive holiday entitlement
- 50% off our Home, Motor and Pet insurance
- Free Travel insurance
- Free Green Flag breakdown cover
- Flexible rewards including Life insurance, income protection, critical illness insurance, personal accident insurance
- Retail card, with discounts at big name retailers
- My Discounts - a discounts website for all our employees, with great discounts, cash back savings and offers across hundreds of brilliant high street brands, travel, tickets, gym memberships and much more.
Who we are
Direct Line Group is an organisation with a clear mission: to make insurance much easier and better value for customers. We are one of the leading motor, home and small business insurers in the UK. We are home to some of the nation's best-known brands, including Direct Line, Churchill, Privilege, Green Flag and NIG.
To apply, please click the APPLY button below.