Online Recruitment Sales Executive
Our client is one of Britain's leading B2B publishing businesses based in Central London.
The brand is nearing its 125th year; this publication/brand serves the UK’s healthcare’s senior leadership community with vital intelligence. It provides a clear and unbiased view of what’s happening now and what’s coming up at both political and practical levels, locally and nationally. This brand strives to shape the NHS agenda, providing a forum for decision makers to connect and influence change. The UK health sector is huge, dynamic and rapidly changing - the NHS has a budget in excess of £115bn annually, and the growing private health sector is worth in excess of 15bn.
The successful online recruitment sales executive will:-
- To ensure maximum delivery against sales targets across entire brand portfolio of Print, digital & event recruitment opportunities through the management and growth of key accounts & generation of new business (around 50:50)
- To deliver / exceed monthly, quarterly and annual target revenues. To identify new revenue streams (on and offline) to generate sustainable growth, year on year
- Prepare sales plans for key accounts as appropriate
- To make the agreed number of visits and ensure regular contact with key clients in order to grow revenue and market share
- To closely monitor market and competitor activity and understand the market forces affecting the health sector
- To be the recognised face of your assigned brand across customer types in specified territory.
For more infortmation on this role, please get in tough with Angela Izard at Morgan Rutherford Associates Ltd.