Junior Design Manager - Global Brand Stratey Consultancy
This leading global brand strategy consultancy has an exciting new opportunity for a Junior Design Manager with consumer, FMCG/brand packaging experience to work on-site for one of their key in Consumer Healthcare clients based in Surrey.
Aspart of the Global Design Management team, you will be helping to build brand equity to drive business results and ensure quality and delivery of design excellence across all customer touchpoints from advertising, digital, shopper and packaging. You will be the primary connection between the client and key creative agencies, spending the majority of your time on-site but also visiting agencies to provide briefings, hold planning and status meetings and attend creative presentations.
Working collaboratively with Marketing and other internal functions, both in the UK and internationally, this pivotal role would appeal to a Junior Design Manager who loves problem solving and negotiating to achieve the best outcomes, bringing teams together and troubleshooting – with the desire to become indispensable to their internal stakeholder clients and ensure that Design Management is always seen as a step ahead.
Key qualities and required skills include:
- Be a champion for the client’s design community among their stakeholders
- Personable and enthusiastic team player and enthusiast for consumer branding
- Excellent communicator both verbally and written with the ability to navigate cultural nuances
- Experience of delivering inspirational, clear and incisive briefs both in writing and in person
- 3 – 4 years of proven experience in agency design services and/or client-side design management
- Solid understanding of branding theory, strategy (positioning, architecture) and innovation processes
- Category-specific (Consumer Healthcare) experience a major advantage
- Working knowledge of print processes, technicalities and finishing
- Experience of managing budgets around £1m pa
This is a unique opportunity to develop your career within a leading client under the wing of a world-class brand strategy consultancy. If you fit the above, please forward your CV to Ann Sharman email@example.com or call or call +44 (0)7885 822771 to discuss in more detail.