Digital Project manager (contract)
Our client is a private equity fund they are looking to hire a driven Digital Account Manager to help them with their on-line presence over the course of the next 3 months.
The role will be based around the planning of projects, updating of their site and managing projects with 3rd party suppliers. Good technical skills are required in this role.
- Develop and upload content with internal stakeholders.
- Define Project scope; contribute to business strategy and Digital road maps.
- Elaborate detailed documentation and full requirements for each Project. Activity and resource planning, efficiently allocate time and resources in order to meet Project requirements.
- Work with stakeholders on forward planning of upcoming projects / pitches and allocate appropriate landing spots
- Create and implement workflow structures to ensure work is delivered on time
- Act as client project manager on a variety of projects where necessary / appropriate
- Ability to liaise with external suppliers
- Work with stakeholders to crystallise project briefs before scheduling
- Work collaboratively with board to manage briefs, calendars and expectations.
- Educate and support stakeholders on the briefing process to ensure complete transparency and understanding of projects and end to end processes.