Sales Manager- Motors Division
Our client are the UK’s leading classified site, with 12 Global brands, over 16m unique visitors per month and 9.5m app downloads. The platform enables people to trade everything from cars to home items and find jobs, local services, community events and even somewhere to live!
The Motors Group is one of their 4 classified verticals and due to their rapid growth they have already accelerated into the number two in the market
Due to continued growth in this marketplace they are now requiring a Sales Manager to lead and grow the Motors Key Account Management team helping them achieve their ambitious growth plans.
What they’re looking for
You will have several years’ management experience and a proven track record of training, mentoring and coaching a team of office based sales professionals. They’re also looking for the following attributes:
- The ability to build rapport with customers and various stakeholders across the wider business becoming one of the “go to” people in their Motors division.
- A strong understanding of KPIs and sales metrics so that performance indicators can be utilised to further enhance the daily sales effort and continually improve performance of your team.
- A high level of emotional intelligence.
- The ability to identify sales opportunities and cross-sell/upsell these through effective questioning and solution orientated selling.
- Conduct on the job coaching with your team, passing on your commercial skills and experience.
- In return for bringing your skills and experience to lead the team we will offer you an excellent opportunity to grow and bring entrepreneurial flair to the role.
- In addition to the attractive salary and OTE, you will benefit from an excellent pension scheme and healthcare cashback scheme
- Being a sociable team, there are a number of parties and socials throughout the year.
- You’ll start with 25 days holiday and this will increase to 26 after 2 years’ service, then continue to increase every year from then until you reach 29 days.