Sales Director - UK Western Europe
Are you used to dealing with big Brands such as the likes of Lamborghini, Adidas, Volvo and Allianz and at Sales Director level or looking for that next level? Then this role could be perfect! Our client is the leading expert in multi-channel, news and factual video content creation, channel launches and distribution. Due to continued growth, they are now looking for a goal-focused team player with the confidence and experience to hit the ground running in a rapidly growing media company!
This role requires sales focus, management skills and strategic thinking in equal measure and is part of the board’s strategy to triple revenue in the next three years.
You will be based in London and will focus on sales in the UK and much of Western Europe.
The Sales Director will:
- Drive new sales from the businesses content distribution business. This business is based around a content aggregation platform and the creation and servicing of branded distribution platforms for a range of global companies including Lamborghini, Adidas, Volvo, PWC, and Allianz
- Develop and implement strategies for two exciting new web-based “channels” due to launch later this year
- Develop fresh strategies for the suite of products
- Responsible for creating and executing strategies for further digital channels as they are developed, and for building sales of video production and related professional services.
The ideal candidate will have a strong network of existing relationships with enterprise businesses in the following sectors:
- Financial Services
- Luxury Goods
- Sporting Goods
- Travel & Leisure
If you have the following qualities/qualifications below, you would be a great fit:
- You will have excellent vision and leadership skills
- You have experience managing a team and encouraging them to reach their potential
- Excellent negotiating skills and proven track record of achieving sales targets
- Thorough knowledge of sales process and sales tools including Salesforce
- You will possess a strong Interest in current affairs and have Powerful presenting skills