Marketing & Communications Manager - UK - Finance
Once here you will?
- Play an instrumental role in growing brand awareness and positioning of the N26 brand and product in the UK market.
- Define and execute market entry and expansion from a communication perspective encompassing PR, Online and Offline marketing, social media, etc.
- Collaboratively, with our Marketing and Design teams, create and localize brand and performance campaigns for the UK market.
- Adapt the tone of voice, content and editorial strategy across all touchpoints with our UK customers.
- Oversee and execute on our social media as well as content strategy for the UK market.
- Improve the performance of campaigns that have been executed.
- You will work closely with both the UK Team and the Global Marketing Team.
What you will bring along?
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree (Master’s preferred)
- 3 to 5 years relevant experience in various creative marketing roles, preferably in a digital, consumer-focused company
- You are a native English speaker or have 100% fluency, having lived in an English speaking country for many years - British English preferred.
- You are bursting with creative ideas yet also have the organization and planning skills to map a careful roadmap to execute them well
- Passionate about social media and likely have a strong online presence yourself
- You are both a planner and an implementer. You have self-initiative and can work efficiently in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- You have a good understanding of the different KPIs to evaluate campaigns as well as an at least basic understanding of Google analytics tools
What we Offer
- High degree of autonomy
- Crucial role in a highly motivated, talented team
- Your choice of a new Mac or Windows laptop
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Newly designed office in Berlin-Mitte
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Probably the best cup of coffee in the neighbourhood
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.