Strategy Director, Central London – Up to £120k
This global agency have one of the finest strategy departments in London. They have over 20 of the very best people in their strategy department. This team contribute towards larger strategic projects - working with senior stakeholders to establish the agency's strategic approach.
This Strategy Director will be responsible for leading and developing holistic strategies that can be applied across multiple business lines and channels. This Strategy Director will draft strategic platforms, strategic briefs, value propositions and messaging for various initiatives. This Strategy Director will develop focused and inspiring creative briefs, and guide creative from concept to execution, ensuring the work is always on strategy and aligned with best practices and industry learnings.
This Strategy Director will write situational analyses, POVs and other business analyses reports that lay the foundation for marketing, media, website, and application development projects. This Strategy Director will be the interface with lead account and creative teams at the agency to deliver smart, differentiated, and strategically grounded ideas to the client.
Are you a Strategy Director with the following attributes:
• Able to develop strategies for multiple channels, with a practical understanding of the technologies, tactics and data leveraged to achieve these strategies.
• You’re a critical thinker, and able to distill a lot of information into cohesive strategies and recommendations.
• You have experience with customer experience planning, customer journey mapping and segmentation.
• You do your best work in a collaborative setting. You can work in lock-step across agencies, internal teams and partners, encouraging team efforts and balancing multiple needs and expectations.
• Solid grounding in research and behavioral analysis including both primary/secondary and qualitative/quantitative research methodologies.
• Must be a polished, persuasive, and strategic communicator – both written and verbal/presentation.
• You have a minimum of 10 years’ work experience in direct/digital agencies, digital strategic consulting or marketing, communications or brand strategy.
• Global experience a must
• Bachelors or Masters required
• Excellent pharmaceutical experience
If you’re this Strategy Director, then please get in touch quoting job reference AP832a
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com