eCRM Customer Marketing Manager (Client and Agency Side) – London
eCRM Customer Marketing Manager (Client and Agency Side) – London – To £50k (pro rata)
Fancy trying client side on for size without committing to a permanent role?
This London agency is offering a rare combination of client side and agency side in the shape of a six-month contract.
To be considered, you should be a Project Manager, Account Manager or Senior Account Manager with a track record in CRM and email marketing, specifically eCRM.
Based near Waterloo in the heart of London, this specialist creative eCRM agency brings a unique mix of experience, curiosity, passion and common sense to the world of email marketing.
You will spend four days a week with the client and one day at the agency.
Reporting into a Senior Marketing Manager, you will originate the communication strategy, brief agencies and internal teams and deliver creative work, while project managing the delivery of Customer Marketing campaigns and programmes.
You will to create great customer comms experiences to ensure the client’s customers love them, engage with them, and stay with them.
The day to day
- Deliver targeted communications campaigns across ATL and BTL channels, including direct mail, press, email, SMS, targeted social media and digital
- Work with the Senior Marketing Manager to agree the top-level comms strategy for your campaigns
- Work closely with data and insight teams to understand your audiences
- Work with creative agencies to develop campaign messaging and creative
- Manage the sign-off process for campaign creative
- Manage deployment for emails and print and postage via the production teams, and for social and digital via their digital team
- Brief and use campaign evaluation to understand the impact your campaigns are having
- Utilise test and learn to drive continuous improvement within all channels
- Extensive knowledge of direct marketing for online and offline channels
- A good understanding of the use of data in campaign and customer experience design
- Strong work ethic, ability to manage multiple work-flows and prioritise
- Detail-orientated and deadline driven
- Can work independently while keeping key stakeholders up to date
This unique client / agency-side role is too good to miss! Project Managers, Account Managers or Senior Account Managers with strong CRM, eCRM and direct marketing experience, please get in touch now.