Business Director – Global Agency
Business Director – Global Agency – To £85k
Global agency seeks talented Business Director to oversee the CRM activity for two of Britain’s best-known companies – one a travel account, the other a national newspaper.
Based in Central London, this agency is growing at an unprecedented rate and is one of the hottest tickets in London.
The Business Director role
The agency is seeking a Business Director to work with two fascinating and very different clients. Both will require the development of strategy, creative and design across a mix of channels.
The primary focus for this role is to optimise the future-focused CRM opportunities for both clients whilst keeping high-volume business-as-usual activity running smoothly.
Passionate about CRM, you have a track record in the loyalty sector and for producing engaging creative and business-driving work across an integrated marketing mix.
You should be a strong strategic thinker who enjoys working closely with clients as long-term business partners, steering the development of their marketing strategies.
Beyond the day to day, the Business Director will be responsible for ensuring that the agency has an industry-leading standard of client services, that meets the evolving needs of these two key clients.
- A good manager, encouraging a strong proactive and collaborative team culture
- An experienced senior account handler with a solid CRM agency background
- High energy and gravitas – articulate and engaging, the ability to build strong, confident relationships with clients at every level
- Meticulous attention to detail, ensuring nothing falls through the cracks
- Sound expectation management, being clear and transparent with all agency and client stakeholders
- Happy to challenge and push back when necessary
- Good commercial acumen and financial management skills
- Leadership of the client services function, and overall campaign leadership in partnership with clients
- Develop strong working relationships with senior clients
- Participate in senior inter-agency forums
- Pipeline planning and resourcing accordingly
- Work collaboratively with the central team and various departments, suppliers and agencies in the group
- Financial oversight, working with the Managing Partner to ensure the agency’s profitability
- Delivery against agreed performance and operational KPIs
- Cross-departmental relationship management and provision of information
- Ensure junior members of the team understand our processes and are able to flag any issues to be solved by senior members of the team
Experience and skills
- At least 7 years’ experience in running integrated campaigns preferably in a regulated environment
- Demonstrable business, strategic and financial acumen.
- Confident communication skills both internally and externally
- Past experience in managing large numbers of stakeholders
This Business Director role is not to be missed. If you have a strong CRM background and previous agency experience at Business Director level, please do get in touch.