- Brand new pivotal role to the business.
- Beautiful central Bristol location.
- Competitive salary of up to £50k plus generous benefit package.
What you’ll be doing
As Senior Planner your role will be all about getting under the skin of the brand and strengthening the reach and engagement strategies between consumer and brand. Through the development of highly strategic and pragmatic actionable plans, you’ll extend the reach of existing brand tools and services through digital, social, mobile and offline channels; as well as exploring and recommending new channels, trends and propositions. Working closely with key clients, creatives and the wider planning team, you’ll determine the data, tracking and evaluation requirements whilst also developing new initiatives that will add value above and beyond the current scope of work.
What experience you’ll need
- A passion for planning and strategic brand engagement.
- Agency experience in a Planner role is essential.
- Proven background in developing CRM strategies for well-known brands.
- You’ll be confident in delivering insight-led comms plans, developing strategies to continually improve communications and reviewing campaign performance.
- Highly commercial, articulate and engaging approach would be the perfect fit within this dynamic team.
Along with the chance to work within an agency that is really going places, you can expect a salary of £40k - £50k.
Please apply now for further information.