Senior Producer - Digital and film
The Industry club are looking for a Senior Integrated Producer / Project Manager with Digital & film Production expertise needed for this brand new role at an Independent Creative agency that is growing!
This is a crucial role in the heart of agency delivery engine. The role demands in-depth knowledge of integrated 360°, film and digital production techniques and the right candidate needs to be totally hands on and be able to really ‘drive’ projects through from creative concepts through to final delivery as efficiently as possible.
Main duties and responsibilities:
There is a specific need for this PM role to have worked previously for other creatively led integrated or digital agencies – large and small. The right person needs to be resourceful, confident and knowledgeable about multi-channelled integrated delivery but more specifically in film and digital. They will be expected to take responsibility for large and small projects as part of overall client marketing plans, managing the end to end process and the delivery of all individual deliverables across a diverse range of channels such as film, print, digital, social, experiential and promotional activity.
Development of project scope/feasibility on concepts and to create and manage all production cost estimates and schedules and ensure every project goes out on time, on budget. To work efficiently within budgets large and small to deliver value for money and minimise wastage as part of the project outputs.
To meticulously forward plan on their projects and ensure all key agency personnel are aware of all next steps and what is expected of them and when, with resource planned in advance, BUT also ensure the account team have up to date information to relay to the clients about the status, next steps and requirements for the next stage of the production process.
Key experience requirements:
• Excellent production knowledge across integrated 360º communications including digital and content film production as well as non-traditional campaign experience, e.g. innovation and experiential campaigns using new technologies.
• Experience in leading and producing digital campaigns including writing functional and tech specs, and sows.
• Experience in producing content films and knowing how to work to restrictive budgets .
• Excellent working knowledge of traditional production processes including TV, radio and print.
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Global/international client experience (transcreation process)
• A track record in managing creative and production projects where the output has been stellar in a client facing PM role.
• Excellent at negotiating and be commercial enough to be able to work to any budget.
• Ability to prepare and tightly control production budgets.
• The successful candidate needs to be strong, dependable and be able to really own and drive projects through effortlessly and flawlessly.
• They need to care about creativity and be able to take responsibility for delivering projects to the highest quality achievable. They need to be thorough in what they do and attention to detail is crucial.
• Being a good communicator and constantly providing progress updates to the CSD and relevant crack team/s is crucial.
• Being focused organised and constantly thinking ahead is a prerequisite and the ability to anticipate problems before they happen and mitigate against risks is essential.
• Tight budgetary control and schedule management is a must at all times.
• They must be collaborative and able to make a positive contribution to the team and really lead and direct the team from a delivery perspective.
• A can-do, collaborative attitude. Always being solution focused and trying to solve issues that clients throw at us.
• Excellent client SERVICE skills. To make sure the client has a great experience working with the agency on projects. Helping them to make their lives better and easier.
• Ability to be flexible and adaptable. To move fast, be adaptable to changes in client needs throughout the life of a project.
• Hunger to learn and develop. To want to develop professionally and personally as part of the role and take on more responsibility over time.