Mid-weight Graphic Designer required to join a busy in-house design team in London.
This position is working as part of the Brand and Business Development Team, of which, there are 25-30 in their London Office.
The role is integrated but there is a particular emphasis in finding someone with strong digital experience as this is the direction that the studio is heading in and the role will ultimately be supporting the Design Director in pushing the business in this direction.
This will include creating designs for: animated videos, websites, campaigns, banners, digital apps, social media, global toolkits, ads, visual elements, proposals and bespoke IMs.
They would also like someone who can think conceptually and help the design director in promoting and selling into the business the need for digital design.
This person will have access to courses both internally and externally, all the usual corporate perks, and they are creating a new career path progression structure with their new Head of Comms, so that their career path is their choice on what they would like to achieve.
- At least 3 - 4 years’ industry experience.
- Proven experience working with visual identities.
- A strong portfolio demonstrating a range of design skills and awareness of industry trends.
- A good understanding of all key delivered channels across print, digital and video.
- Good working knowlegde of (CC) Adobe InDesign, Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator.
- An understanding of HTML5, web design principles, Dreamweaver and digital software (Adobe Animate) would be advantageous.
- Proven experience creating high-quality visual designs conceptual thinking.
To apply, please attach a relevant CV and folio (web link or pdf).