Our client, a highly reputable and well-established Integrated Agency based in Central London, are seeking a hands-on Traffic Manager with Creative Agency experience to join their hugely passionate & collaborative team. It’s an exciting time to be joining the Company as they are rapidly evolving, winning lots of new business & always pushing boundaries to come up with the most innovative and forward-thinking creative solutions!
Your Role & Responsibilities:
- Manage, traffic and schedule the creative and production workflow for the agency
- Ensure the creative department is working efficiently and on-time.
- Keep all parties informed on work progress, communicate changes quickly
- Liaise with Creative Producers to deliver elements to agreed timelines and deadlines
- Manage and co-ordinate freelance resource
- Be good humoured, positive, and motivating at all times
Skills & Experience Required:
- Previous experience in a similar role in a Creative Agency
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time.
- Results-focused with a tenacious approach
- Strong listening and communication skills and able to display a high level of confidence
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; proficient in using Microsoft Office, in particular Word, Excel, PowerPoint & project management software.
- Proactive in your whole approach.
- A strong communicator
If you would like the opportunity to join a fantastic Creative Agency to work with a highly passionate team of creatives, then send your CV in now for immediate consideration!