Motion Designer required to join a busy brand and communications team in London.
This is a highly varied role and the successful candidate will have great skills in managing a wide portfolio of projects, and with strong communication skills to proactively manage multiple stakeholders. There is a real opportunity to shape the role and add value to the brand business with the content created.
- Planning, filming and post production of video content, including camera set up, sound, lighting and set.
- Planning studio time, setting and agreeing realistic deadlines with internal clients to ensure successful delivery.
- Supporting the business in creating storyboards to define video and animation messaging and structure.
- Work closely with the digital marketing team to ensure delivery requirements are met and to help develop appropriate video platform.
About this person:
- Ability to articulate and present your ideas to both internal stakeholders and partners.
- Highly creative thinker, excellent at idea generation and visualisation.
- Someone pioneering, curious and not afraid to take risks to keep on top of industry trends - they want to be ahead of their competition not alongside.
What you’ll need:
- 3-4 year’s industry experience.
- A strong portfolio / showreel demonstrating a range of visual skills and awareness of industry trends.
- A good understanding of all key delivered channels across digital and video.
- Good working knowledge of Adobe CC including After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator. You must also have competent video editing skills, using Premier Pro.
- Proven experience creating high-quality visuals and thinking conceptually.
To apply, please send a relevant CV and showreel link.