Digital Innovations Advisor
This Digital Innovations Advisor role will champion digital innovation project management with partnered organisations.
My client is based in London and seeking Digital Innovations Advisor they are a tight team working together successfully to support people with health issues. My clients offers substantial benefits, including 30 days holiday (plus bank holidays). The recent staff survey shows that alongside having a high-performance culture, they are a great place to work, with excellent opportunities for development.
The Key responsibilities for this Digital Innovations Advisor based in London are:
- Executing allocated digital innovation projects, with responsibility for the successful delivery of all elements including budget, quality and customer satisfaction, to maximise the impact.
- Convening in-house expertise to advise innovators on optimising the value of their innovations.
- Developing our partnership and innovation service pipelines, driving growth of these areas.
- Promoting innovation work externally to innovators from diverse disciplines through events and targeted communications
The sucessful Digital Innovations Advisor:
- Has experience in managing digital innovation projects
- Is passionate about innovation and technology product development
- Has the ability to quickly recognise and evaluate innovation partnership opportunities
- Is naturally able to build strong professional relationships
- Has a good track record of managing a group of diverse stakeholders
- Is committed to making a real difference to the quality of people's lives
This is a permanent role paying circa £30,000 per annum and based in London. Not for Profit and Charities experience not essential.