I have been exclusively briefed by a not for profit membership organisation to support them in the recruitment of an experienced Marketing Manager as they are creating a new multi-skilled team. The Marketing Manager will be responsible for creating and implementing the annual marketing plan to promote the organisations wide range of products and services.
Key duties will include:
- Planning and delivering key campaign activity using a multi-channel approach.
- Delivering campaign content and segmenting audiences appropriately
- Designing and implementing direct mail campaigns
- Working closely alongside the communications team to deliver contact for blogs, articles, web pages and across social media
Owning and developing brand guidelines and championing brand values
- Competitor research and analysis
In terms of experience, you will be a hands-on marketer with the ability to work at both strategic and tactical levels and across multiple channels. It is essential that you have experience of delivering direct mail campaigns within the context of a diverse marketing management role. Excellent campaign management skills are essential as well as the ability to lead from the front.
If you have experience of working within the not for profit space previously, that would be advantageous however you must be able to demonstrate solid commercial awareness and evidence of driving and developing commercial opportunities.
Your written work will be engaging, passionate and demonstrably varied to target a range of stakeholder and audiences.
Interviews are happening in late August / early September so if you are enthusiastic for a new challenge and meet the above criteria, please apply immediately.
Marketing Manager, to £43k - Warwickshire