FMCG / Consumer Portfolio Manager – User Centred Innovation / 3D Product Development
- Unique opportunity to join a world leading innovation and product development business based in the heart of Bristol.
- Play a lead role in driving commercial success across a portfolio of world leading consumer global brands.
- This is perfect for a commercial thinker from an agency or product background with the desire to push themselves into a complex, strategic and cutting edge market and drive their career forward.
- A salary up to £60k, an incredible team, business, client base and benefits package! It’s there for the taking.
What you’ll be doing
As a Portfolio Manager you’ll work across the businesses FMCG and Consumer client base, whilst managing inbound client enquires within those sectors. This is a unique role as the business and industry operates outside of a traditional agency model.
We’re going to start talking about business development, however it’s important to stress this isn’t business development as you’re likely to know it. The objective of the Portfolio Manager is to work closely with the expertise areas that sits within the business, identifying opportunities and developing strategies to present those ideas to your client base, all of which have an open door policy and want to hear from you. We’re talking round tables, thought leadership, market insight that educates on the opportunities that exist to change the face of their products and business models in years to come.
You sit at the centre of this activity - identifying opportunities, co-ordinating internal expertise, managing the process, ensuring that communication, output and results delivered to clients are driven by impeccable attention to detail and with foundation.
What experience you’ll need
- As we say the business model is fairly unique, in line with that we’re looking for a fairly unique individual.
- You’ll be a pitch winner, a strategist and a creative thinker, able to earn the trust of clients from the outset.
- You’ll likely come from a brand, FMCG, consumer, packaging or creative agency environment, alternatively you may stem from a product development background, either way the desire to work within an environment that solves complex solutions and drives innovation will be essential.
- An opportunist with the ability to pull together a winning team and manage multiple projects at any given time.
- Top level communication and team management skills are essential.
- A strong commercial head and winning nature.
What you can expect in return for your expertise
A salary of £40k - £60k (dependent on experience), an incredible working environment amongst a team of seriously smart and fun people, company wide bonus structure, healthcare, employee assistance scheme, monthly socials, 25 days holiday, training and development, an environment where respect is the norm and much more.
Please contact Nick for an initial discussion