Data Analyst (SQL/SAS/SPSS/R) - Bristol
We have a key opportunity for an experienced Data Analyst to join our growing team, on a 6 month FTC, delivering high quality analytical solutions across our client portfolio.
Our Analytics team sit within the wider strategy team and deliver solutions of varying scale and sophistication, ranging from detailed manual manipulation of core data through to mass data manipulation using SQL and SAS.
You will play a central role, both in delivering meaningful BI, visualisation and interpretation that enable data driven comms planning for our clients and in building an exciting vision of our analytics offer.
What you will do…
- Deliver impactful analytical solutions, working closely with our internal planning and client teams
- Using tools such as Tableau, QlickView or PowerBI, you will deliver meaningful business intelligence, and reporting services
- Deliver predictive models from data collection through to model specification, iterative analysis using a combination of SQL/SAS/SPSS/R as appropriate
- Work with our Data Solutions team to create an effective bridge between SQL data driven solutions and our analytical output
- Take the initiative to deliver all round excellent analytical solutions.
What you will need to succeed…
- Strong and in-depth knowledge across analytics and data science with the ability to work independently and create stories from raw data
- A solid grasp of core analytics techniques and principles applied in a commercial environment
- Ideally you will hold a degree level qualification in Maths/Statistics and have excellent communications skills with the ability to make the complex simple
- Full competence in SQL to manage a high volume of data from end to end
- Direct experience of building predictive models, which delivered measurable lift and ROI
- Experience of SAS and a working knowledge of R
- Experience of Google Analytics would be a bonus
- You will have worked in a fast-paced commercial environment, with the ability to influence and inspire
This is us…
We are Prophecy Unlimited, the forward-thinking, Bristol-based agency that thinks life is better when it’s joined-up. From attention-grabbing content that engages people into a brand, to seamless CRM that keeps them there. We are 200 spirited individuals who work with clarity, curiosity and vision to join up the journey from acquisition to advocacy.
Prophecy Unlimited is part of The Unlimited Group, which brings together a unique blend of discipline experts from across 26 specialist companies to offer a world of thinking without limits.
What we value…
Great work stems from a great team. So, we are dedicated to delivering for our clients, and passionate about how we do it. We live our values and have a lot of fun along the way, offering talented individuals a rewarding, dynamic and vibrant culture in which to build careers and friendships. Our values reflect what we believe to be most important as an agency.
• Generosity is the way we think and act and the big heart that unites us.
• Spirit is the positive, fearless and imaginative approach we take to everything we do.
• Clarity is the precision and vision it takes to simplify the complex.
• Curiosity is the need to ask questions, challenge assumptions. To wonder and explore.
What we give…
You get to work in lovely contemporary offices in the heart of Bristol with likeminded talented people who share your passion. Plus, there’s career development and training at every turn, a generous holiday allowance, your birthday day off and early festive closing. You even get the chance to take a volunteer day to support a cause you care about.
We do all the stuff you would expect:
- 25 days’ holiday + Bank Holidays
- Matched Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Healthcare Cash Back Scheme
- Interest free travel season ticket loan, Cycle scheme
And we do a few things you might not expect…
We keep you going with fresh fruit, breakfast on us and great coffee. We have a calendar of social and charity events throughout the year, there’s always something going on.
Join us and join in. We make noise. We laugh. We share. We welcome new ideas and new people – including you.
Sound good? If you think you tick all the boxes, please send your CV and tell us why you should join the team.
We will be reviewing applications on Friday 31st August 2018
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of the