eCommerce Manager (9-12 month FTC)
- Managing recently launched UK site of a well-known, high-end brand.
- Excellent autonomy and scope for team leadership.
- Fantastic resources to drive rapid growth.
What you’ll be doing
With this being a famous brand, it’s one where you can likely experience growth quickly, and take your team from cross-functional and agency relationships to an in-house division in future years. Operating in the luxury space is also highly rewarding.
The role will operate across the full customer journey. Working with the development team (site on Magento) you’ll assess customer behaviour and understand where the new site needs to be tweaked to improve performance. Digital acquisition and retention strategy (including PPC, Display, Programmatic, SEO and CRM, to name a few) will also be managed by an agency, making this more of a managerial, strategic role. Given you are working as part of an established brand, you’ll work closely with the Brand Manager to feedback to senior stakeholders on progress and site performance.
As such, we’re looking for an eCommerce professional who has likely been working cross functionally in a similar way to manage sites in the early stages of their launch on Magento, and is used to driving strategy and working with multiple stakeholders.
What experience you’ll need
- Excellent track record in eCommerce management.
- Proven ability to drive strategy and manage external agencies on both web development and digital marketing.
- Knowledge of Magento a real plus.
- Ability to work across the full customer journey including optimisation, digital marketing, analytics and retention/CRM.
- A passion for luxury brands and an understanding of this target audience.
There is a competitive salary on offer (£35-40k) with bonus potential (circa £5k), so please get in touch for more information. Benefits include pension, life insurance, long service awards and employee discounts (a nice one with this brand!).
Get in touch with Joe to hear more information on this one.